I’m going to show you the correct order of makeup application in an easy to follow makeup tutorial! I’ll explain what order to apply makeup and why it makes sense to apply it in this correct order.
In this video I’ll show you the correct order of makeup application and why I love each of these products. I’ll explain why I apply makeup in this order and how it benefits the finished look.
This is one of my many how to tutorials to come in a mini series, I hope you enjoy this video and if there are any looks you would like me to create, let me know in the comments below!
PRODUCTS I USED IN THIS VIDEO (I have tried to source either the exact product or the closest match that I would recommend for you):
– FLP Moisturizing lotion https://amzn.to/3JKlyeP
– OLE HENRIKSEN wrinkle blur eye gel https://amzn.to/3JUHCDi
– TARTE shape tape concealer https://amzn.to/3qCUnej
– BENNYE banana powder https://amzn.to/3DbZNSB
– REAL TECHNIQUES setting brush https://amzn.to/3qFjX2p
– CHARLOTTE TILBURY flawless poreless primer https://bit.ly/3qCeaKO
– HOURGLASS vanish concealer https://amzn.to/36TSJy4
– CHARLOTTE TILBURY Hollywood complexion brush https://amzn.to/3iAH61q
– MARC JACOBS accomplice concealer https://seph.me/3LlLxtr
– BEAUTY BLENDER https://amzn.to/3DkYRvd
– DIOR Forever matte foundation https://amzn.to/36TSMtK
– HOURGLASS Veil brush https://amzn.to/3Nz1luO
– ABH Brow wiz https://amzn.to/3uwoJ37
– HINDASH Monochromance palette https://bit.ly/3izsBLo
– Mac 219 brush https://amzn.to/3iF2FOh
– HUDA BEAUTY life liner pen https://amzn.to/3izvSKJ
– FENTY BEAUTY Full frontal mascara https://amzn.to/3izsJum
– DIOR Lip maximizer https://amzn.to/3IH0vIJ
– FENTY BEAUTY Sunstalk’r bronzer https://amzn.to/35fWVro
– FENTY BEAUTY 200 Brush https://amzn.to/3ILMauu
– ARMANI Silk glow fusion powder https://bit.ly/36oMaDO
– ZOEVA brush kit https://amzn.to/3izw8JH
– CHARLOTTE TILBURY Lip pencil https://amzn.to/3tEVsE9
– BOBBI BROWN Luxe liquid lipstick https://amzn.to/36tbZlS
– ABH Lipstick https://amzn.to/3NqTP4Q
SAUDI ARABIA: https://bit.ly/3my1suZ
DISCOUNT CODES FOR YOU:
– SIGMA BEAUTY use code NINAUBHI10 https://glnk.io/73w1x/nina
Shop MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS HERE:
CAMERA GEAR I USE:
– Camera angle 1 https://amzn.to/3EI9qaU
– Camera angle 2 https://amzn.to/3qCAGSX
– Microphone 1 https://amzn.to/3n8utgX
– Microphone 2 https://amzn.to/3FJLyVB
– SD card https://amzn.to/3FNKOPb
– Studio tripod https://amzn.to/3JtNOT8
– Vlogging tripod https://amzn.to/3eDiMdh
– Studio makeup light https://amzn.to/3sJR5I5
– Studio lights https://amzn.to/3pIKpb9
I hope you like my content and it would really help me if you could LIKE this video, SUBSCRIBE to my channel and press the BELL button so you never miss a video!
CONNECT WITH ME:
For business enquiries ONLY please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Some affiliate links are used, which means I may receive a small commission should you decide to click that link and make a purchase. My content is 100% not influenced by brands, PR products received, usage of affiliate link or brand partnerships unless otherwise disclosed. Any paid partnerships with brands will be 100% disclosed in the video.
Thank you for supporting my channel so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!
Hi thank you so much for your tutorial , question I never ever wore makeup due to living by the beach for so long, but now that I’m older and have some blemish issues, now I’m needing to cover my face and have that radiant look like your self 🙂 what would you recommend as to what should I start with my color is I would say light to medium color…can you help? Thank you so much in advance 🙂
Thank You for your Guidance & Direction.
Okay stupid question time, my make up when I do it it tends to not necessarily be splotchy but it just you can see my pores and hair follicles on my face and it's quite irritating how do I cover that?
Thank you sooo much I am a total noob but was able to get a full face using this video with your contouring and lashes vid also. super content and nice explanations <3333
Thank you you are my best one in make up
How do I know what colors to use? I such a make up baby. I know nothing and this video explains alot.
I’m glad your make up works for you but as a beginner, it was difficult to follow. But that’s ok. I didn’t finish the video cause it was too confusing and I probably won’t be following your template. Going somewhere else
This is an amazing explanation
Wow you are meant to be a teacher! You’re great and natural at teaching. Also, you’re really great at communication
I feel like this is the first time I’ve seen a beauty channel that is so informative without any nonsense. You’re personality still shines but you’re no frills. I really appreciate your filming style. Thanks so much I’m excited to try these techniques out.
Camera angle 1 link is broken just fyi, thank you so much for these videos…wish I could afford half of these products, to achieve this same look, just not affordable on real budget for a mom, but your tips and explanations are wonderful!
I live In norway. I wanted to buy your lashes but you dont ship here. How do i Get them?😊
Love your video. You are so beautiful
Hi Nina. Where does setting spray go? You didn’t use it. Can you please make a video on it 🙏🏽
i'm so glad i found your channel! much love from the Philippines 🙂
I'm 54 and don't wear makeup anymore got called mutton dressed as lamb so felt embarrassed
This is my favorite video, I have seen so many tutorials from different people but your channel is the best I've ever seen. You explain everything so well and also your makeup is always on point! My only question is when do you know to replace brushes and do you wash your brushes after every application?
omg! thank you so much for being so professional. I just watched tutorial and it was a pain to my ears to listen to get Z bestie language
Underpainting is new for me. I tried it the other day and I was shocked at the results! I have pronounced bags under my eyes, plus my 66 year old wrinkles. I’m learning some AMAZING things from you! Thank you! Your skin always looks flawless!
thanks for absolutely fucking nothing i don’t know any of the words ur saying
Thanks nina!!!!! All my life I’ve been doing wrong and it was always messed up 🥲 Now I will save this and will watch you over and over again yeyyy Thanks!!!
I tried it while watching for the first time. i am AMAZED , wish I knew this so much sooner. I love you sm!!!
It really helps me
I'm fair to light skin, would I still use the banana powder for eyelids or is that too dark? I don't want to go too pink either…
I’ve never been able to apply my makeup correctly before watching this video. I finally got it and I just want to thank you so much girly!
If you use a CC cream instead of foundation – do you still apply it in the same order? The CC cream after concealer and blush? Thank you for amazing contant!
I just did a small makeup using this tutorial and I never do makeup.
This info is great! Love it! Thank you!!
What is the difference between a beauty blender and the real techniques sponge? I notice you mention them differently. Also if my contour is powder would ur move if I use your technique and use the foundation last and place it over the contour?
Every time I try to do my make up, I always get discouraged 😭 it is always not looking nice hahaha I guess I still have a long way to go 🤣
I’m new to actually using primer, concealer and foundation. I’ve always just kept it very simple & basic…lipstick, lip liner, eye liner and mascara.
However, I’ve noticed that I’m starting to have dark shadows under my eyes. I’d love to keep it very NATURAL. I just watch this video and loved ever minute of it. You’ve explained everything very thorough. Thank you. ❤
Your makeup is nicely done
Welcome I'm new
I love this tutorial. You have done a great job with step by step application instructions for those who don't know about makeup. Thank you!